Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I'm Back

Back home! Wondering what the hell I'm doing here? Oh, wait! I've got a little girl somewhere!!! I forgot for only a nano-second that I'm a mother.... It was a freeing nano-second. Oh well, back to reality! 

My wish for the new year is to move. Where? Anywhere but here! And to fall in love with someone who falls in love with me. It's been 10 years or more. Am I asking the impossible? It seems so, because, well, I have many flaws that can't seem to be fixed. Okay now I'm babbling like a brook that has lilies floating in it. And they are very rare and special Moon Lilies (نيلوفر مهتاب) like me, yes ME! No! I'm not on drugs :) just dreaming of someone special loving me.

Okay, my lovely friends, Goodnight to you all and sweet Moon Lily dreams!...

No comments:

Post a Comment