One step forward, two steps back. This my life with my autistic daughter. They tell me this is normal. But it's sooo frustrating for me. There are days I can't stop crying for her & for me. Why should it be so? But I guess you can't really ask these questions? Why does someone's child die? Why does someone get raped? Why does someone become paralyzed in an accident? It is not about fairness, is it? What is it about?
Someone said: "every body comes to your life for a reason." So essentially, the universe provides whatever experience you need to learn and grow. I used to so believe in that. Now I think that's the biggest bullshit we made up to justify the injustice of it all and accept the pain and misery we feel every day.
So someone please tell me what life is about, REALLY, not the goddamn old cliches.
I will try to be as least cliche as I can be. Life is not about anything. That is a question only a person can answer for themselves. This question in a way doesn't even have an answer, and for those who try to pin an answer, that just shows their ignorance towards life.
ReplyDeleteThere are two different aspects of life...being alive versus living.
Whichever phase one person is in; that's for them to find out. (I know it's a cliche, but it's the only one that I really think not many people find it to be true, or understand it)